A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUCE BALL PRODUCTIONS INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Facebook Messenger's Newest Features Incorporate Games, Bots, and QR Codes
By David Pierce - Tuesday Apr 18, 2017
New features aim to make Messenger the place you talk to your friends and the place you stay to do everything else.
- Heard the One About Jamestown? State Bets Comedy Can Spark a Revival
By JESSE McKINLEY - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York State officials have invested nearly $10 million in a National Comedy Center, hoping it draws people to a city where the poverty level is around 29 percent.
- LaVar Ball’s latest stunt is either his most ambitious or reckless
By Corey Masisak - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
LaMelo Ball is arguably the most famous high school basketball player in America. He’s also now the only one with his own shoe. Big Baller Brand unveiled the “Melo Ball 1” on Thursday, a customized shoe for the youngest of media ringmaster LaVar Ball’s three basketball-playing sons. The company run by the elder Ball is...
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”