Meg Whitman, chief of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, was emerging as the most likely pick for C.E.O. as another candidate, Jeff Immelt, publicly withdrew.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LTSA ACCOUNTING AND TAX SERVICES INC.
Around the Web
- Uber’s C.E.O. Search Is Nearing a Decision
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
- How Uber May Have Improperly Taxed Its Drivers
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Drivers’ trip receipts contain signs that the ride-hailing service deducted hundreds of millions of dollars from drivers’ earnings in New York to pay state taxes.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Paradise Papers Show How Misguided the G.O.P. Is on Taxes
By BRYCE COVERT - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
We don’t need to make it easier for companies to bilk us.
- The Paradise Papers: After a Tax Crackdown, Apple Found a New Shelter for Its Profits
By JESSE DRUCKER and SIMON BOWERS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The tech giant has found a tax haven in the island of Jersey, leaving billions of dollars untouched by the United States, leaked documents reveal.
- Cuomo calls elimination of tax deductibility ‘treason’
By Kirstan Conley, Carl Campanile - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Gov. Cuomo called plans in Washington to eliminate state and local tax deductibility a “modern form of treason” — and urged New York’s congressional delegation to block the anti-New York measures or face a voter backlash. “I think it’s a modern-day form of treason and they have to be held accountable,” Cuomo said on NY1...
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.