A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LSP CORPORATE SERVICES INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Uber, Mired in Corporate Scandals, Sees Uptick in Bookings
By MIKE ISAAC and TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The privately held ride-hailing company on Wednesday disclosed that its business jumped and that its losses narrowed to $645 million in the second quarter.
- Uber Board Considers 3 Investment Offers to Buy Company’s Shares
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Even as the ride-hailing service’s future remains unclear, Uber’s board has debated three investment offers that could affect the company’s power structure.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.