At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LOWER MANHATTAN IN-HOME CARE INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Islamic State Claims Responsibility for Lower Manhattan Terrorist Attack
By RUKMINI CALLIMACHI, BENJAMIN MUELLER, MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ and ADAM GOLDMAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
The statement was issued in the group’s weekly newsletter and described the suspect, Sayfullo Saipov, 29, as a “soldier of the Caliphate.”
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Daily: Listen to ‘The Daily’: Mueller’s Strategy, and an Attack in New York
By MICHAEL BARBARO - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
We look at the Russia investigation, internet giants’ hearings on Capitol Hill, and the terrorist attack in Lower Manhattan.