The Co-Impact initiative will direct an initial $500 million to projects in the areas of global health, education, and economic opportunity....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - LOTUS OPPORTUNITY FUND, L.P.
Around the Web
- Philanthropists to Pool Funds for Health, Education, Opportunity
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- Flying Lotus Drops By Shudder’s ‘The Core’ To Discuss His Provocative New Film
By Josh Kurp - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Steven Ellison, better known as Flying Lotus, discuss his controversial new film on Shudder's original series, 'The Core.'
- Regeneron Touts Success in Big Asthma Drug Study, Plans FDA Filing
By Ben Fidler - Monday Sep 11, 2017
A new drug for patients who have a hard time controlling their asthma could be nearing an FDA review. Tarrytown, NY-based Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: REGN) and partner Sanofi this morning are touting results this morning from a 1,902-patient Phase 3 study called Liberty Asthma Quest. In it, their injectable antibody drug dupilumab (Dupixent), already approved […]
- A Piece of Obama’s Post-Presidential Life: Sandwiches and Speeches
By KATE KELLY - Monday Sep 25, 2017
A spate of paid addresses, with fees that have hit $400,000, provide an indication of how Mr. Obama is navigating moneymaking opportunities.
- Tax Deadline for Hedge Fund Fees Could Offer Fundraising Opportunity
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
A 2008 measure requiring that hedge fund managers repatriate fees earned on offshore interests by the end of this year could provide an incentive to give to charity....
- Why Nelson Peltz Wants P.&G. to See Him as a ‘Constructivist’
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The financier, who dislikes the term “activist,” has made his name by investing in companies using a friendlier approach. But he’s still an activist.