A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
106 JACKSON STREET
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11211
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LOT NO. 50 LLC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Trucks that sell bulk meat in parking lots may head to NY
By Lisa Fickenscher - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Zaycon Fresh, a meat seller that skips stores to sell its discounted steaks and pork chops directly out of trailer trucks, is eyeing the New York area — and says it’s close to raising $50 million to make it happen. The Spokane, Wash.-based outfit typically asks its mostly suburban and rural customers to meet its...
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.