Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 14, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - LOS ANDES, CORP.
Around the Web
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Hiker survives vicious bison attack
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
WATFORD CITY, N.D. — An Alaska man is recovering after being attacked by a bison while hiking in western North Dakota’s Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Park official Eileen Andes said the 65-year-old hiker encountered the large animal on a trail after taking photos of a sunset. He tried to walk around the bison but didn’t...
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- North of Nordic: A Young Chef Invents ‘Neo-Fjordic’ Cuisine
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Why would an ambitious chef open a restaurant in western Norway, where only 3 percent of the land is arable and the growing season is a blip?
- NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills tonight: How they match up
By Staff Writer, @andy_vasquez - By Staff Writer, @andy_vasquez - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Cornerback Morris Claiborne put it best: "We have to win this game."
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.