The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LORI-ANN PALAZZO MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- AMD users: It’s safe to play Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice now
By Jeff Grubb - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Hellblade is one of the sleeper hits of 2017. It’s a psychological action-thriller that explores the mental health of its hero, but PC players who use AMD graphics cards were having issues enjoying Hellblade. In the later stages, players with these GPUs were seeing severe performance hits that made the game choppy and unplayable for […]
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Fatal Police Shooting of Seattle Woman Raises Mental Health Questions
By MATTHEW HAAG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Officers killed Charleena Lyles, a 30-year-old with a history of mental illness who was clutching a knife, the authorities said. Her family said there was no reason to shoot.