On the Tuesday before the Presidents Cup at the posh Fenway Golf Club in Scarsdale, N.Y., TaylorMade announced it has partnered with Samsung (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOOP WHORL & ARCH, INC.
Around the Web
- Shot-tracking systems churn out valuable data for golfers, manufacturers
By David Dusek - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- By Design: The Man Designing Spaces for the Instagram Age
By AMANDA FORTINI - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
With his love of brass, arches and color, Harry Nuriev creates environments that seem tailor-made for the social media aesthetic.
- Tales of an IT professional sailing around the Antarctic loop
By Ars Staff - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Even when it's -2 and you're 6,500-miles from your router, a good IT pro finds a way.
- Froot Loops Partners With Hip Merch Brands To Woo Millennials
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The marketing approaches to kids and Gen Y are different, but the shared premise is encouraging kids and Millennials to express their true selves.
- ImmusanT Gets $40M From Arch, Vatera to Continue Celiac Vaccine Quest
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
ImmusanT has spent years developing an immunotherapy meant to help people with celiac disease tolerate gluten. Today, on the verge of its most substantial clinical test to date, the company has also come up with its biggest round of funding from some well-known backers. Arch Venture Partners has joined previous ImmusanT backer Vatera Healthcare Partners […]