Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LONG SHADOWS ESTATE, LLC
Around the Web
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Debt-Ridden Chinese Giant Now a Shadow of Its Former Size
By KEITH BRADSHER - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Dalian Wanda, once one of China’s biggest real estate developers, is trying to reinvent itself as a slimmed-down operator of shopping malls.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.