The property of more than 18 acres is owned by investor Robert Fell and includes an 8,000-square-foot mansion and a 10,000-square-foot horse barn.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LONG SHADOWS EQUESTRIAN ESTATE, LLC
Around the Web
- Santa Barbara Equestrian Estate Asks $26.5 Million
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Football's Paul Kruger Lists Multi-Sport Colorado Estate
Friday Jun 30, 2017
The free agent, who played last season as a defensive end for the New Orleans Saints, is asking $8.5 million for his Evergreen property that includes a gym and equestrian center.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Debt-Ridden Chinese Giant Now a Shadow of Its Former Size
By KEITH BRADSHER - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Dalian Wanda, once one of China’s biggest real estate developers, is trying to reinvent itself as a slimmed-down operator of shopping malls.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.