POINT LOOKOUT, N.Y. (AP) — A Long Island beach where people gathered and watched in horror as the distant World Trade Center towers collapsed on Sept. 11, 2001 is the site of the latest memorial to victims of the terror attacks and among a growing number that honor people who died of illnesses years after participating in the rescue and recovery effort.The monument, built by the town of Hempstead near the Atlantic Ocean on Long Island's south shore, features a twisted, 30-foot-tall beam of Trade Center steel, an elevated walkway and granite plaques engraved with the names of the nearly 3,000 people who died in the attacks.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - LONG BEACH TIDAL WAVES, INC.
Around the Web
- 9/11 memorial to include names of sickened responders
By FRANK ELTMAN, Associated Press - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- Jay-Z Releases His Personal and Political Album ‘4:44’ on Tidal
By JOE COSCARELLI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The rapper’s 13th studio album, “4:44,” addresses many of the same themes as “Lemonade,” by his wife, Beyoncé.
- Tidal Force Wave 5 headpone review: Planar magnetic headphone tech on the cheap
By Theo Nicolakis - By Theo Nicolakis - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
You'll get a small taste—but fall short—of full planar magnetic bliss.
- The Plot Of ‘Geostorm’ As Recreated From Its Reviews, Frozen Tidal Waves, Bazookas, And All
By Vince Mancini - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
We put together the plot of 'Geostorm,' starring Gerard Butler, recreated using nothing but expository quotes from reviews.
- Child riding wave on Florida beach hit by pickup truck
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- 'Fear on Their Faces': Witnesses Describe Chaos of Barcelona Attack
By Tracy Connor and Emmanuelle Saliba and Becky Bratu and Daniel Arkin - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
"There was this tidal wave of people screaming and running towards us," one witness told NBC News.