In the 1920s, plans were underway to build a major airport in the marshland of the eastern Bronx. But the Great Depression put a stop to that.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
WENDY M. DORSEY
212 EAST AVE.
NEWARK, NEW YORK, 14513
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LONDORA CORPORATION
Around the Web
- F.Y.I.: The Bronx Airport That Never Was
By KEITH WILLIAMS - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Tell Us Your Stories From the Newark Riots
By RICK ROJAS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Five decades after the Newark riots, The Times wants to hear from those who lived in Newark at the time or were otherwise affected by what happened.
- A Revival Comes to Newark, but Some Worry It’s ‘Not for Us’
By RICK ROJAS - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Newark, long viewed as a symbol of decaying American cities, welcomes new businesses and residents, and with them, a new set of challenges.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- 50 years after the uprising: Five Days of Unrest That Shaped, and Haunted, Newark
By RICK ROJAS and KHORRI ATKINSON - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Fifty years ago, starting on July 12, 1967, racial tensions in Newark exploded. Here are some recollections of that time and how it has shaped the present.