NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOCAL GLOBAL INC.
Around the Web
- Local artist unveils 'Trump rat' ahead of POTUS' return to NY
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Economist Urges “Thinking Local” to Address Globalization
By Steve Dubb - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
There is an opportunity for nonprofits to take the lead in creating thriving, wealth-sharing local economies. Will we let it slip by, or seize a more just future?
The post Economist Urges “Thinking Local” to Address Globalization appeared first on Non Profit News | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Uber Breach and Response Draw Global Regulatory Scrutiny
Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
Government officials world-wide said they would look at Uber Technologies Inc.’s handling of a major data breach last year.
- GE, the Ultimate Global Player, Is Turning Local
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
General Electric’s decision to build a flood-challenged new locomotive plant in India, among other local manufacturing efforts, shows how it’s radically shifting its business model to deal with rising protectionism and slowing trade flows.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.