Bienvenue! The First Couple arrived in Paris this morning and wasted no time attending to their schedule, with First Lady Melania Trump going straight from the tarmac at Orly Airport to the Necker Hospital for children in Paris. Stunning in a red suit, the first lady met Martin Hirsch, the director of Paris’ public hospital...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LEGALINC CORPORATE SERVICES INC.
8857 ALEXANDER ROAD
SUITE 100A, NEW YORK, 14020
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LM HIRSCH SERVICES CORP.
Around the Web
- Melania reads ‘The Little Prince’ to sick tots at Paris children’s hospital
By Tamar Lapin - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Judge throws out Sarah Palin's suit against NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- New Service Will Certify GDPR Compliance By Vendors
Thursday Sep 14, 2017
The Media Trust has debuted a service for ensuring GDPR compliance.