The Long Island iced tea, the Midori sour, the Blue Hawaii: Fussy bartenders are upgrading these decidedly down-market cocktails.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LKRRK BAR CORP.
Around the Web
- When Bad Drinks Go Good
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Education Disrupted: How Silicon Valley Pushed Coding Into American Classrooms
By NATASHA SINGER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Code.org, a tech-backed nonprofit, is pressing schools to teach computer science. But are tech firms swaying education to serve their own interests?
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.