Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
ROBERT BABICZ II
8 PARTRIDGE ROAD
NEW HARTFORD, NEW YORK, 13413
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LJB INNOVATIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- The Shift: Snapchat’s New Test: Grow Like Facebook, Without the Baggage
By KEVIN ROOSE - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Under pressure from investors, Snap is making radical changes. Can it emulate Facebook without losing its innovative spirit?
- The War To Sell You A Mattress Is An Internet Nightmare
By David Zax - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Why did Casper sue a mattress blogger? A closer look reveals a secret, billion-dollar battle to get you into bed.
One day in the spring of 2016 I mentioned to a friend that I needed a new mattress. Mine was a sunken hand-me-down that had become about as comfortable as concrete.
- Does New Jersey's Next Governor Want to Live in Connecticut?
Friday Oct 13, 2017
The Garden State should learn from Hartford’s bad example: You can’t tax your way to prosperity.