Ushr, a Livonia, MI-based company making high-definition mapping software for autonomous vehicle applications, announced last week that it has raised $10 million in a Series A round. The investment was led by Forte Ventures, with participation from EnerTech Capital, Emerald Technology Ventures, and GM Ventures. Ushr was spun out of a 20-year-old venture called GeoDigital, […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 20, 1982
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - LIVONIA INN, INC.
Around the Web
- Ushr, Spun Out of GeoDigital, Pursues Piece of Autonomous Vehicle Pie
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Renowned contemporary architect Irving Tobocman killed in car crash
By hometownlife.com - By hometownlife.com - Monday Nov 13, 2017
Birmingham, Mich., architect, recognized around the world for his sleek, contemporary designs, was killed Friday in a car crash.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.