Exploring nearly 30 years of genre-bending, improvisational work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LITTLE NECK SCHOOL OF MUSIC & ART INC.
Around the Web
- The Culture Issue: My Obsession With the Necks, the Greatest Trio on Earth
By GEOFF DYER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- Michelle Wie is out, and there goes US Women’s Open buzz
By Mark Cannizzaro - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The US Women’s Open lost a little bit of its star power Friday morning when Michelle Wie was forced to withdraw from the tournament at Trump National in Bedminster, NJ, citing a neck injury. Wie, whose opening round was suspended due to darkness on Thursday, completed it early Friday, finishing with a 1-over-par 73. Then,...
- This Equifax e-mail is likely a scam
By Gregory Bresiger - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
If you receive an e-mail link from Equifax offering to help you survive its massive security breach, don’t click on it. It is likely a scam. That’s the warning of Ray Mignone, a financial adviser in Little Neck, Queens. “Be wary of any e-mails you receive which suggest you click on this or that link....
- At a Moment of Racial Tumult, the Little Rock Nine Inspire an Opera
By MICHAEL COOPER - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
Sixty years after nine black students integrated Little Rock Central High School, they are becoming the heroes of a new work by Tania León.
- At Summer Jam, Some Old-School Bark, but Little Bite
By JON CARAMANICA - Monday Jun 12, 2017
There are some elements of this music festival that recur, including unannounced guests, though this year’s list was thin.
- Rihanna Is Funding A Bike-Share Program In Malawi To Help Little Girls Get To School
By Corbin Reiff - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Rihanna is putting her money to the best use imaginable.