Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LITTLE MOUSE TRAVEL INC
Around the Web
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- People Are Applying For This NYTimes Travel Writing Gig In Droves (And You Should Too!)
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Twitter is ablaze after the New York Times posted an ad for a yearlong travel journalist position.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Where Was the New York Terror Suspect Radicalized?
Friday Nov 3, 2017
Sayfullo Saipov is the suspect in the New York terror attack that left eight dead. He has been in the United States for seven years but is from Uzbekistan. That has put a spotlight on this little-known country in Central Asia.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.