A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LITTLE JOE PIZZA INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- No Justice, No Pizza: AG's Office Opens Inquiry Into NYC Festival
Monday Sep 11, 2017
Pizza-hungry New Yorkers are fuming after shelling out $75 for tickets to a pizza festival where attendees claimed they only got slivers of cold pizza slices at a "shady" Brooklyn parking lot — and now state prosecutors are opening an inquiry into the event.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Little Caesars Launching ‘Pizza Portals’ So You Can Avoid Human Interaction
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Though Little Caesars’ new “pizza portal” sounds like a wonderful machine that could magically zap you to any far-flung pizza destination you desire, the reality is that it’s just another way we humans can get our grub while not having to actually speak to each other.Pizza pizza, portal portalLittle Caesars is testing a new “Reserve-N-Ready” service — in …
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.