John Hoke invited us into his office in Portland, Ore., where he talked about his dyslexia, his doodling and some weird shoes that inspire him.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 24, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LITTLE ITALY DESIGN STUDIO 1818 INC.
Around the Web
- In the Studio: Nike’s Chief of Design Doodles All Day
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- TIC studio across from the Panhandle in a 1905 mansion asks $375K
By Emily Landes - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Located directly across from the Panhandle Park, 1932 Fell Street is a 1905 mansion turned 11-unit TIC development. One of the smallest of these units has recently come to market asking $375,000. The studio’s most notable feature is a curved raised sleeping platform with a checkerboard pattern. It is two steps up from the main