Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LITTLE IMPRINTS CHILD CARE LLC
Around the Web
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Child found dead in van outside of day care
By Associated Press - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
ORLANDO, Fla. — A young child has been found dead inside a van outside a Florida day care center. Orlando police tell local news outlets they were called to Little Miracles Academy on Monday night and found the child in the van. Sgt. Eduardo Bernal says they don’t yet know how long the child had...
- Hurricanes Tend to Dent Jobs Data, but Leave Little Lasting Imprint
Monday Oct 9, 2017
September’s jobs report was weakest in a handful of weather-sensitive sectors, all of which are unusually concentrated in Florida and Texas.
- Foster Care as Punishment: The New Reality of ‘Jane Crow’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD and JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
For women in New York’s poorer neighborhoods, the threat that a child will be removed to foster care for little cause is a grim reality.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.