A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 23, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 1984
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1984 - LITIGATION SUPPORT SERVICES INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Equifax pulls customer service page, cites vendor's software
By KEN SWEET, AP Business Writer - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — Equifax said Thursday that problems with an online customer help page were caused by a vendor's software code and not by a cyberattack on its systems.The company earlier said it had disabled its credit report assistance page after reports that another part of its website had been hacked.Equifax Inc. is dealing with the aftermath of hackers breaking into its system earlier this year that exposed the personal information of 145.5 million Americans. The company is now under multiple state and federal investigations and has been sued by numerous customers in litigation likely to evolve into class-action lawsuits.
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.