ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
literary union of carmel, n.y.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BOARD OF REGENTS
2014 - LITERARY UNION OF CARMEL, N.Y.
Around the Web
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Poet Billy Collins Describes His Childhood and Shares Two Unpublished Poems
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
The former U.S. Poet Laureate grew up in Queens, N.Y.; why he still has a money clip and his father’s union pin.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017