Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - LITERACY IS A FAMILY EXPERIENCE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Sobrato Family Foundation Invests $29 Million in Literacy Model
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The new investment will be used to expand the Sobrato Early Academic Language educational model in California....
- DataCamp Nabs $4M for Data Science Courses, Moves to NY
By Jeff Engel - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Data scientists remain in high demand. But these days, many types of professionals can boost their career prospects if they have at least a basic level of “data literacy,” says Jonathan Cornelissen. That’s part of the reason why he says his online education company, DataCamp, has been growing over the past couple of years. DataCamp, […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.