OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – It’s always exciting to see a new tournament venue on the PGA Tour calendar, the more so when it’s part of the (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - LITCHFIELD OAKS BULIGO LP
Around the Web
- The Northern Trust 2017: Glen Oaks Club, hole by hole
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Searching for Work Beyond the Orthodox World
Monday Aug 28, 2017
After finding jobs through the Orthodox Jewish community in which she was raised and then running her own business, Esther Litchfield-Fink is job hunting in New York City. Part of "The Search," a Moneyish original series about finding work.
- Bucking golf course trend helped Glen Oaks land Tour event
By Brett Cyrgalis - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
When the golf world was going for all rugged, natural looks, Glen Oaks went the other way. Their reward was being able to play host to one of the PGA Tour’s signature events. The golf club in Old Westbury, on Long Island, recently completed a major renovation that is all tightly kept green grass, white...
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.