U.S. auto sales continued to struggle in August amid mounting signs that American car buyers have become increasingly fickle.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LISTA AUTO SALES, LLC
Around the Web
- August Was Mixed Month for Auto Makers
Friday Sep 1, 2017
- U.S. Auto Sales Fall as Fewer Vehicles Go to Rental Chains
Monday Jul 3, 2017
Auto sales continued to slide in June, as car buyers react to higher vehicle prices and Detroit backs away from dumping unwanted inventory into rental-car lots.
- U.S. Auto Makers Report Steep Sales Declines in July
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Sales for major U.S. auto makers sharply declined in July amid a modest slump in lease deals that have kept payments low, continuing an industry slowdown that has led to a glut of inventory on dealer lots and a spate of discounts.
- Strong Summer for China Auto Sales, but Fall Could be Chilly
Monday Sep 11, 2017
China’s car market sustained its recent run of growth in August, continuing to expand after a weak start to the year brought about by a rise in the country’s auto-sales tax.
- Fiat Chrysler's Green Autos Have a Problem: They're Not for Sale
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The auto maker suspended production of its well-regarded Pacifica hybrid minivan in recent weeks and has recalled it, leaving customers and dealers disappointed.
- Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly
By J.J. Cooper - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
At home in Lancaster, Brendan Rodgers hit .495/.522/.883.
The post Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.