According to emails obtained by the New York Times, Lisa Bloom proposed a controversial defense for Harvey Weinstein, angering executives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
720 GREENWICH STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10014
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LISA J. STERNHEIM INC.
Around the Web
- Lisa Bloom’s Resignation Reportedly Followed Criticism From Weinstein Company Execuitves In Several Emails
By Andrew Roberts - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Koch Bros Back Meredith Bid For Time Inc
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Meredith's previous attempts to merge with Time Inc failed. But per 'The New York Times,' the current discussions were instigated by Time Inc., whose financial information is being examined byMeredith.
- Lisa Lampanelli praises understudy after Nikki Blonsky exits play
By Christine Burroni - Friday Oct 20, 2017
"She saved our f--kin' ass" Lampanelli said to audience.
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.