Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska has been a contrarian when it comes to the Republican health plan, but she is not as beholden to the party as others are.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LISA J DEMICCO, M.A., CCC-SLP P.C.
Around the Web
- G.O.P.’s Lisa Murkowski Shows No Fear in Disappointing Trump
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- The Outlook for Technology M&A
Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Microsoft’s Peggy Johnson and Jennifer Nason of J.P. Morgan talk about past deals and the prospect for more deals.
- On Washington: Lisa Murkowski, a Swing Vote on Health Care, Isn’t Swayed
By CARL HULSE - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The president has chosen to pick on someone who is unlikely to be rattled by his attacks, or by accusations that she has deserted her fellow Republicans.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- AMD returns to profitability in Q3 2017 as Ryzen takes off
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Advanced Micro Devices reported a net profit in the third quarter, thanks to the strength of its Ryzen and Epyc series processors that launched earlier this year. But the company’s shares fell 11 percent in after-hours trading as the Sunnyvale, California-based chip design company warned that it would have lower revenues in the fourth quarter. […]
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)