Time Inc. is offering memberships for $60 per year or $5.99 per month that give consumers access to deals on products related to entertainment, beauty, food, pets and more. It’s part of wider efforts to develop new revenue sources.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LISA BEAUTY SOURCES INC.
Around the Web
- Time Inc. Launches 'People Perks' Membership for Product Discounts
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Lisa Bloom’s Resignation Reportedly Followed Criticism From Weinstein Company Execuitves In Several Emails
By Andrew Roberts - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
According to emails obtained by the New York Times, Lisa Bloom proposed a controversial defense for Harvey Weinstein, angering executives.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Lisa Lampanelli praises understudy after Nikki Blonsky exits play
By Christine Burroni - Friday Oct 20, 2017
"She saved our f--kin' ass" Lampanelli said to audience.
- NY Cosmos stand in way of SF Deltas’ storybook finish
By Douglas Zimmerman - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
If the San Francisco Deltas win the North American Soccer League title in their first season, it’s only fitting that they will have to beat the league’s most storied club to do so. The Deltas will face the defending champion New York Cosmos in the NASL Championship game at Kezar Stadium on Sunday at 5
- Three things we learned: SF Deltas vs. NY Cosmos
By Douglas Zimmerman - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After falling behind the New York Cosmos, San Francisco responded with two goals to win their first home game of the fall season. Here are three things we learned from the game: 1) The team responded well to the loss of Cristian Portilla A day before the Cosmos game the team learned they would be