The 3.5-acre property with two homes on it was for decades owned by the prominent Irvine family.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIOLIOS GROUP, INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- Newport Beach, Calif., Property Sells for Record $55 Million
Monday Jul 31, 2017
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
- Deputy DA found bloody, beaten after gang attack: report
By Fox News - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
A deputy district attorney was the victim of a gruesome gang attack in Orange County, Calif., in an apparent attempt to prevent her from giving closing arguments in a gang murder trial. The woman, whose name has been withheld, stumbled — bloody and bruised — into the Newport Workout gym in Newport Beach early Thursday...
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Hoag Hospital Receives $15 Million for Neurosciences Institute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The gift from the Pickup Family Foundation will support research and programming at the Hoag Hospital Presbyterian campus in Newport Beach, California....
- Luxurious Utah River Estate Asks $30 Million
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The seller is Vinny Smith, former chief executive of Quest Software who now runs Toba Capital, a San Francisco and Newport Beach-based venture-capital firm.