In this “Voices from the Field,” Paul Hogan, Oishei Foundation’s executive vice president, shares this thought-provoking keynote address he gave at the Niagara Community Partnership Project event earlier this month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - LINDENHURST COMMUNITY CARES COALITION INC.
Around the Web
- Coalitions of the Nonprofit Willing: Who’s Willing, and Why?
By Paul Hogan - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- $30 Million Committed to Partnership for Safe and Peaceful Communities
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Sep 4, 2017
A coalition of funders committed to reducing gun violence in Chicago has announced that its thirty members have pledged to invest a total of $30 million in its first year....
- 'We Need Him': McCain Surgery Throws Health Care Vote in Flux
By Kailani Koenig and Daniella Silva - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Sen. McCain's sudden absence also shows the fragility of the GOP coalition on health care legislation, which needs 50 votes to advance in the Senate.
- Influential NGOs Join Forces to Fund Famine Relief
By Anna Berry - Friday Jul 21, 2017
CARE, Oxfam, Mercy Corps, and others create the Global Emergency Response Coalition.
The post Influential NGOs Join Forces to Fund Famine Relief appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Helping to fight the hunger crisis in Africa and Yemen
Monday Jul 17, 2017