At 17, he was called a ringleader in the 1986 assault by whites in Queens that left a black man dead and another badly beaten. The family said he committed suicide.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LINDEN PARK WHOLESALE INC.
Around the Web
- Jon Lester, Convicted in Howard Beach Race Attack, Dies at 48
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Live Interviews With C.E.O.s of Uber, AT&T and More: DealBook Conference
By DEALBOOK - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Dara Khosrowshahi, Uber’s chief, gave his first public interview on the job, and Howard Schultz, the executive chairman of Starbucks, lashed out at tax overhauls proposed by lawmakers.
- Sale of Original Soupman Approved by Bankruptcy Judge
Friday Sep 8, 2017
The Original Soupman Inc., the soup chain and wholesaler made famous by the “Seinfeld” television series, won court approval this week to sell all of its assets.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.