A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIN NEW CHINA RESTAURANT INC.
Around the Web
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Jeremy Lin Shared Some Thoughts About Cultural Appropriation And His Dreadlocks
By Ryan Nagelhout - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Lin is trying out a new hairstyle, and he's looking for feedback on his dreads.
- Kenyon Martin backtracks from Jeremy Lin haircut hullabaloo
By Brian Lewis - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Former Nets star Kenyon Martin made waves this week by ripping Jeremy Lin’s dreadlocks and claiming the Brooklyn guard “wanted to be black.” Now Martin has deleted the controversial Instagram post and apologized to Lin in a TMZ video. Martin, who played for the Nets from 2000-04, insisted he was joking, admitted he was wrong...
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.