A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIN & LING INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Bay Area: Join us 7/19 to discuss technical troubles with drone warfare
By Annalee Newitz - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
At the next Ars Live, we talk to whistleblower Lisa Ling about her years working with military drones.
- Whistleblower calls out problems with military drone accuracy and ethics
By Annalee Newitz - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Lisa Ling talked at Ars Live about her experiences as a military drone technician.
- Jeremy Lin Shared Some Thoughts About Cultural Appropriation And His Dreadlocks
By Ryan Nagelhout - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Lin is trying out a new hairstyle, and he's looking for feedback on his dreads.
- Kenyon Martin backtracks from Jeremy Lin haircut hullabaloo
By Brian Lewis - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Former Nets star Kenyon Martin made waves this week by ripping Jeremy Lin’s dreadlocks and claiming the Brooklyn guard “wanted to be black.” Now Martin has deleted the controversial Instagram post and apologized to Lin in a TMZ video. Martin, who played for the Nets from 2000-04, insisted he was joking, admitted he was wrong...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.