Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIGHTHOUSE TAX GRIEVANCE CORP.
Around the Web
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- True Cost of Buying a Cheap Lighthouse? That Should Be Visible a Mile Away
By CHRISTINA CARON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Decommissioned lighthouses are on the auction block in Michigan and Maryland. For some winners, it’s a dream come true, but maintenance can be laborious.
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
- Ukraine Cyberattack Was Meant to Paralyze, not Profit, Evidence Shows
By ANDREW E. KRAMER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Pinpointing the initial targets of the assault — Ukrainian accountants who use a tax preparation software required by the government — was a major clue.