Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 29, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - LIGHTHOUSE EQUITIES, INC.
Around the Web
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Sears Canada Draws Private-Equity Interest
Friday Sep 15, 2017
Sears Canada Inc.’s top executive is negotiating a private-equity-backed deal for a slimmed-down version of the insolvent retailer, according to people familiar with the matter.
- BrainScope Completes $16 Million Equity Fundraise
By Business Wire - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: BrainScope Company, Inc., the medical neurotechnology company which created the first FDA-cleared handheld medical device for assessment of the full spectrum of traumatic brain injury, today announced it has completed a $16 million equity...
- True Cost of Buying a Cheap Lighthouse? That Should Be Visible a Mile Away
By CHRISTINA CARON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Decommissioned lighthouses are on the auction block in Michigan and Maryland. For some winners, it’s a dream come true, but maintenance can be laborious.
- SoftBank invests $250 million in U.S. online lender Kabbage
By Reuters - Friday Aug 4, 2017
(Reuters) — Kabbage Inc, a U.S. online lender for small businesses, said on Thursday it had raised $250 million in equity funding from SoftBank Group Corp, the latest fintech investment by the Japanese technology conglomerate. That is the largest equity investment in such lenders outside of China so far, according to data provider CB Insights. […]
- Staples In $6.9 Billion Deal With Sycamore
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Private-equity firm Sycamore Partners agreed to buy Staples Inc. for about $6.9 billion, a bold bet on a company whose sales have been shrinking in recent years.