Decommissioned lighthouses are on the auction block in Michigan and Maryland. For some winners, it’s a dream come true, but maintenance can be laborious.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
2630 BALL DIAMOND ROAD
FINDLEY LAKE, NEW YORK, 14736
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIGHTHOUSE CAFE, INC.
Around the Web
- True Cost of Buying a Cheap Lighthouse? That Should Be Visible a Mile Away
By CHRISTINA CARON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Grace Notes: Atop a Manhattan Convention Center, a Harvest of Honey
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Beehives on the Javits Center’s roof are yielding their first batches of honey, which will go into dressing on salads sold in a center cafe.
- Cafe blasted for racist check
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017