Before the LVMH Prize crowned her the next big thing, few had heard of Marine Serre. That’s about to change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIGHT STAND USA, INC
Around the Web
- A Designer With a Low Profile Is Ready to Raise It Up
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- NASCAR Cup playoffs at Dover 2017: Start time, lineup, TV, more
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
Essential information you need to get ready for Sunday's Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Apache Warrior 400 at Dover International Speedway.
- Drew Nieporent May Be the Last Old-School Restaurateur Standing
By ALAN RICHMAN - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
At a time when chefs get all the attention, the owner of Nobu and Bâtard is still the effusive greeter and public face of his restaurants.
- Trump Administration to Tread Lightly on Autonomous-Vehicles Rules
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The Trump administration said it would take a hands-off approach to federal regulation of autonomous vehicles, even as government investigators placed some blame on Tesla Inc. for a fatal crash.
- Dover Explores Strategic Alternatives for Most of Its Energy Business
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Dover is exploring strategic options for most of its energy business, including a sale, spinoff or a merger. A sale could fetch between $3 billion and $4 billion.