PRESS RELEASE: ERP Power LLC (ERP), a leading provider of small, smart and connected LED drivers for the lighting industry, has signed a distribution agreement with Digi-Key Electronics, a global electronic components distributor. ...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LIGHT POWER & GAS LLC
Around the Web
- ERP Power and Digi-Key Sign Distribution Agreement
By Business Wire - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Dutch Utility Bets Its Future on an Unusual Strategy: Selling Less Power
By STANLEY REED - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Seeking to adapt to upheaval in the energy market, Eneco is preparing for a future in which utilities provide services rather than kilowatts.
- Germany’s Shift to Green Power Stalls, Despite Huge Investments
By STANLEY REED - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The country has spent about $222 billion on renewable energy subsidies, often from higher electricity bills. But emissions are stuck at roughly 2009 levels.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- In Irma prep, GasBuddy downloads increased 10x, nuclear reactors stayed online
By Megan Geuss - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
As the hurricane hits, fuel and power are in short supply.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.