"Show us that it's being adopted in the industry, and we'll put it in.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIFTING GEAR HIRE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- The tragedy of FireWire: Collaborative tech torpedoed by corporations
By Ars Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Trump Tax Plan May Free Up Corporate Dollars, but Then What?
By PATRICIA COHEN - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Republicans are promising to stimulate investment and create jobs. But steps to undo tax dodges may not produce the intended economic lift.
- Laptop ban on Saudi flights to US is lifted
By Reuters - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
KHOBAR — A ban on laptops and other large electronic devices from the cabins of direct flights to the United States from Saudi Arabia has been lifted, Saudi Arabian Airlines said on Wednesday. In March, U.S. officials imposed restrictions on passengers carrying laptops and other large electronic gear in cabins on nine airlines, most of...
- Jeff Sessions Announces Trump’s New Executive Order That Lifts Obama’s Ban On Military Gear For Police
By Andrew Husband - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Attorney General Jeff Sessions told police in Nashville that Trump's latest executive order would undo Obama's ban on military gear.
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.
- Package-Delivery Companies Hiring Staff, Gear Up Before Holiday Season
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Package-delivery firms are shoring up their staffing in big numbers as they prepare for a holiday season likely to see another surge in online sales.