A $3.4 million White House renovation will include a new air conditioning and heating system, new cables and wires, fresh paint and new carpets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIFETIME VACATION CONSULTANTS INC
Around the Web
- With Trump on Vacation, a Sprucing Up for the West Wing
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- ‘Married at First Sight’ Finale: Danielle Reacts to Husband’s ‘Divorce’ Bombshell (Exclusive Video)
By Ryan Gajewski, provided by
- Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The Lifetime unscripted series’ exclusive sneak peek shows the pair on vacation in Milwaukee, where they face hard facts about the lack of chemistry in their marriage.Each of the three couples will need to decide during the finale whether to stay married or get a divorce.“Married at First Sight,” produced by Kinetic Content, airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET on Lifetime.
- She Was About to Quit Acting. Then She Got the Role of a Lifetime.
By HOLLY WILLIAMS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Denise Gough brings her award-winning turn as an addict to St. Ann’s Warehouse, and will follow that up with “Angels in America” on Broadway.
- Critic’s Notebook: Not Just ‘West Side Story’: Celebrating Bernstein’s Symphonies
By ANTHONY TOMMASINI - Friday Oct 20, 2017
In honor of Leonard Bernstein’s centennial, the New York Philharmonic is revisiting his three symphonies, which were often criticized in his lifetime.
- Why the president feels like a king on his summer vacation
By Gabrielle Fonrouge - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
It’s a “working vacation” with putting greens and great pizza. President Trump on Friday began a 17-day stint at his prized golf club in Bedminster, NJ. The timing makes sense: Congress is out of session, and the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office, has no air conditioning as it replaces its heating and...
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.