The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LIFETIME FINANCIAL GROWTH COMPANY OF KENTUCKY, LLC
Around the Web
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
- Another Sign Europe Is Over Crisis? Its Companies Are Investing at Home Again
Friday Oct 27, 2017
As growth takes hold in Europe nearly a decade after the financial crisis, companies are investing in Europe again after spending years chasing growth abroad.
- Dan Loeb's Third Point Makes Its Largest-Ever Bet With Nestlé Stake
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb’s Third Point LLC hedge fund has taken a $3.5 billion stake in Nestlé SA, piling pressure on the world’s largest packaged foods company to find ways to accelerate growth.
- Snapchat User Growth Disappoints in Another Down Quarter
By KATIE BENNER - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
The latest financial results for the messaging and media company Snap included higher costs and a net loss more than triple that of a year ago.
- NY Times sees jump in digital subscription revenue
By Reuters - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The New York Times said on Thursday its digital subscription revenue overtook print advertising revenue for the first time — a key milestone in the 166-year old publisher’s efforts to transform itself into a digital media powerhouse. The company’s shares rose as much as 7 percent to their highest since the 2008 financial crisis as...