The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LIFELINE MONITORING SERVICES, LLC
Around the Web
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Sixgill®, LLC Launches Sense 2.0
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Sixgill, LLC, the leader in sensor data services for governing IoE, today unveiled the next generation of its universal and highly scalable sensor data services platform, Sixgill Sense 2.0. Sense 2.0 provides vital capabilities...
- The FCC's Latest Moves Could Worsen the Digital Divide
By Klint Finley - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
The Federal Communications Commission, under Chair Ajit Pai, proposed changes to the Lifeline program that subsidizes phone and internet service for low-income Americans.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Republicans try to take cheap phones and broadband away from poor people
By Jon Brodkin - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
$9.25 monthly subsidy for mobile service would be eliminated by Republican bill.
- Google Rivals Cheer EU Antitrust Ruling---But Will It Help?
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Google’s smaller rivals see a lifeline in the EU’s decision to fine the search giant €2.4 billion and order it to remake its shopping service.