The gift will transfer to the museum the foundation's assets as well as responsibility for the stewardship of Abstract Expressionist painters James Brooks' and Charlotte Park's legacy....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - LIEUTENANT JOSEPH P. DIBERNARDO MEMORIAL FOUNDATION INC.
Around the Web
- Parrish Museum Receives Assets of James, Charlotte Brooks Foundation
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- No. 19 USF looks to keep on rolling against visiting Stony Brook
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
The No. 19 Bulls try to move to 2-0 on the season when they host Stony Brook in their home opener.
- Quinton Flowers, USF emerge in 2nd half to overpower Stony Brook
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Quinton Flowers led South Florida to victory on Saturday against Stony Brook.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- McKnight Brain Research Foundation Awards $1.65 Million
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
The grant to the American Brain Foundation will create a scholarship program for early-career clinicians in the area of cognitive aging and age-related memory loss....
- Kahlil Joseph’s New Film Is Steeped in Harlem’s History. And His Own.
By DANIEL McDERMON - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The director Kahlil Joseph, who has worked with Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar, presents his most personal work to date at the New Museum.