A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIDO BEACH 123, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Going to a New Jersey State Park or Beach? Not This Holiday Weekend
By NICK CORASANITI - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
A government shutdown over the state’s budget has shuttered more than 50 state parks, historic sites and recreational areas. At least nine other states are also at impasses.
- Chris Christie Hits a Closed State Beach, and Kicks Up a Fury
By GERRY MULLANY - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The outing came as the state park police were turning away families who arrived at the beach’s main gate hoping to spend a day by the ocean.