Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LICHITA AND SONS TRANSPORT, LLC
Around the Web
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Taxify’s London launch halted after transport regulator mounts investigation
By Mike Butcher - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Ride-hailing startup Taxify launched this week in London to a big PR-push and fanfare. Most of the coverage was about how this plucky startup was going to take on the Uber giant. But Taxify has now had to pause its operations after a transport union questioned if it had a license to operate, and official body Transport for London announced it would investigate Taxify’s operations. Read More
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
- Baby found dead in bassinet was killed by family dog: authorities
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio — A coroner has determined that a 1-month-old boy who died at his home was killed by a family dog. Authorities say the baby was found dead Sept. 20 in his bassinet at the Knox County home about 60 miles northeast of Columbus. County Coroner Dr. Jennifer Ogle said Wednesday that the...
- Olivier Vernon’s iron-man streak is done
By Paul Schwartz - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Something will happen on Sunday to defensive end Olivier Vernon that has never happened to him in his NFL career, now in its sixth season. Vernon will miss a game. Vernon was declared inactive against the Chargers with a sprained ankle, not an unexpected development, considering he was not able to practice during the week....