Uber Technologies Inc.’s new chief executive plans to meet with London’s top transport regulator to plead for a reversal of last week’s decision to strip the ride-hailing company of its operating license.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LICENSED TO CHILL, INC.
Around the Web
- Uber CEO to Meet With London Transport Regulator About Operating License
Friday Sep 29, 2017
- Equifax Hack Disclosed Driver's License Data for More Than 10 Million
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Driver’s license data for around 10.9 million Americans were compromised during the breach of Equifax Inc.’s systems, according to people familiar with the matter.
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- After Stumbling in Online Video, Publishers Embrace Facebook, TV Licensing
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Condé Nast, Time Inc., Hearst and other legacy magazine publishers are redoubling their efforts in online video after learning from their stumbles over the past few years.
- Uber Loses Its License to Operate in London
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The city’s transportation agency accused the ride-hailing company of “a lack of corporate responsibility.” Services can continue during an appeals process.