DETROIT — A Michigan funeral home has been shut down after inspections found maggots on the floor of a garage where unrefrigerated bodies were being stored, according to the state. The mortuary science licenses of the Swanson Funeral Home in Flint and manager O’Neil Swanson II are suspended, Michigan’s Licensing and Regulatory Affairs department said...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LICENSED HOME INSPECTION GROUP INC
Around the Web
- Funeral home shut down after maggots found in room with unrefrigerated bodies
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- San Francisco Suspends Chariot Service in Inspection Paperwork Debacle
By Aarian Marshall - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The Golden State yanks the van commuting service’s license after it fails three inspections.
- Uber Loses Its License to Operate in London
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The city’s transportation agency accused the ride-hailing company of “a lack of corporate responsibility.” Services can continue during an appeals process.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Here Are Some Alternatives to Uber
By SHIVANI VORA - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Uber may have lost its license in London but there are plenty of other apps to choose from there and in New York. Here’s our guide.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.